Oscar de la Renta: 1932—: Fashion Designer Biography
From Painter To Designer, Created Off-the-rack Designs, Growth Of Oscar De La Renta Ltd.
Oscar de la Renta is an internationally recognized fashion designer, known for his opulent creations of exotic high fashion for women. Although de la Renta has toned down his offerings to appeal to the more practical needs of working women, he continues to be the designer of choice for the rich and famous, including first ladies Nancy Reagan, Hillary Clinton, and Laura Bush. His innate sense of color, material, and style, combined with his business savvy, have created a fashion dynasty that few in the industry can match.
- Fernando de la Rúa: 1937—: Politician, Lawyer Biography - Joined Union Civica Radical, Ran For President, Abandoned Office
- Oscar de la Hoya: 1973—: Boxer Biography - Started Boxing At An Early Age, Won Olympic Gold, Became Knock-out King, Capitalized On Golden Boy Image
- Oscar de la Renta: 1932—: Fashion Designer - From Painter To Designer
- Oscar de la Renta: 1932—: Fashion Designer - Created Off-the-rack Designs
- Oscar de la Renta: 1932—: Fashion Designer - Growth Of Oscar De La Renta Ltd.
- Oscar de la Renta: 1932—: Fashion Designer - High Fashion And Working Women
- Other Free Encyclopedias