Cesar Romero: 1907-1994: Dancer, Actor Biography
Danced His Way Into Show Business, From Dinner Club To The Stage, Made Screen Debut
Cesar Romero's career on stage, screen, and film spanned more than 60 years and included over 100 movies, as well as an array of stage and television appearances. Romero was well-known for his two-year stint in the 1960s as the sinister Joker on the television show Batman, but his heyday was as a studio actor for Twentieth Century-Fox during the 1930s and 1940s. Often acting the role of the playboy, the other man, and the "Latin lover," Romero seldom achieved the full status of a leading man. Nonetheless, his charm, debonair good looks, and suave style made him a favorite on screen as well as among his peers.
- Alejandro Romero: 1948—: Painter and Muralist Biography - Worked In Muralist's Workshop, Created Posters, Influenced By European Expressionists
- Ray Romano (1957–) Biography - Personal, Addresses, Career, Honors Awards, Writings, Adaptations, Sidelights
- Cesar Romero: 1907-1994: Dancer, Actor - Danced His Way Into Show Business
- Cesar Romero: 1907-1994: Dancer, Actor - From Dinner Club To The Stage
- Cesar Romero: 1907-1994: Dancer, Actor - Made Screen Debut
- Cesar Romero: 1907-1994: Dancer, Actor - Nicknamed The "latin From Manhattan"
- Cesar Romero: 1907-1994: Dancer, Actor - Portrayed "the Joker"
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Brief BiographiesBiographies: Dudley Randall Biography - A Poet from an Early Age to Ferrol Sams Jr Biography