Shari Graydon (1958-) Biography
Career, Writings, SidelightsPersonal
Born 1958, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada; Education: University of British Columbia, B.A. (theatre); Simon Fraser University, M.A. (communications). Hobbies and other interests: Reading, yoga, movies, art, theatre.
(With husband, David J. Mitchell) British Columbia's Business Leaders of the Century, Business in Vancouver Media Group (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada), 1999.
- Grant Green Biography - Raised on the Blues, Succeeded and Crashed in New York City, Turned to Popular Music
- Shimmy Gray Biography - Started Shooting Hoops at Age Six, Studied to Become a Police Officer, Returned to Basketball
- Shari Graydon (1958-) - Career
- Shari Graydon (1958-) - Writings
- Shari Graydon (1958-) - Sidelights
- Other Free Encyclopedias